Saturday, November 29, 2008

Welcome to the blog, Sean, Jeff, and Dan. Good stuff A.Badge I must say. After much pushing from Alfred and Sean, I've finally figured out how to enter this maze of a site. Hey Alfred I can now enter through www.blogger.com, instead of opening up your email, clicking the link, and finding out I can't enter a new post (Yes, you and Sean may laugh, because I am too, at my own laziness).

I've told Alfred this before, but I really think God's working through this site (Oh yes so cliche, he works through everything), but I find it so funny how a few months ago, Alex, Sean, and I went to visit some investment club, and boy was that horrible. I think this is even better. Furthermore, it's sprouting new networks and strengthening old friendship bonds. I strongly feel that this is it, for our friends from Compass, who don't know that much about investing but do want to know more. I believe that this site may spark a faster, genuine interest in financial advice, because, word of mouth through friends is the strongest.

I'm digging the ticker and the biblegateway.com on the far right. Haha...keeping it corporate and religious at the same time. I can feel this blog heating up and hopefully if we keep posting, Jeff and Dan can get some good insights, those new baby investors. Save up boys, because in these downtimes is when I tell Sean, "Hey don't feel bad for ourselves, you and I have to feel happy for all our friends who didn't invest in the market." So, true that to the max; Dan and Jeff you 2 are in a good place right now. : )

Stay tuned for my next post, it'll be about brokerages (which I don't know that much). In the meantime, Jeff and Dan, you all can go tinker with finance.yahoo.com. The everyday symbols you can look at are:

Apple (aapl)
Microsoft (msft)
Bank of America (bac)
Cisco (csco)

And if it floats your boat you can also look at the ones I hold, I'll post those if you guys want.

No comments: